Sunday, April 6, 2008

new layout

okay i tried to add a little zest to my blog by putting a layout on it. as i am really computer dumb(yes i am!) i gave up and used one of the pre-made blogger types. i dont think its too bad, but its not exactly what i wanted either. i am going today to buy a new printer that has scanner capabilities. i have tried to put up some of my tutorials and can not put on the pattern pieces because i have no way of scanning them in. so....as soon as i go get it, they will be on here. i hope!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog. Can't wait to see your tutorials!

Sue said...

Ha! You think you're computer challenged? I have a degree in computer science that's nearly 25 years old, and you can tell! I have no idea what I'm doing and have to keep asking the kids!

Madeleine said...

If you think you are computer ignorant, let e encourage you by saying, I hardly have a clue as to what you just said. lol.

Computers are fun, and the more idiot proff they are, the better!!!

As you can see from my blog, I don;t necessarily think simplicity is my thing, but it is when it comes to computers. lol.

Madeleine said...

This is my web address

http://madjohn85.blogspot.com/
Good hearing from you!