Monday, August 18, 2008

Then End Part 2

ok, so I thought I was done....then I get a call on Saturday..."Christina is my bag done yet?" wait...who? what?. Seems I totally forgot about making a tote bag for this young lady that is starting college this fall. She wanted a bag for her books. So after some mad sewing...here it is!
it is HUGE.... 20in wide by 15 inches tall. This definitely has been one of the biggest bags I've sewn, but I do have to say.....I LOVE IT!!!! Its a good thing she is picking it up tonight or I might be tempted to try and sew HER something else quick...lol!

ps: if you click on the middle pic you can see my new sew in labels

4 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Adorable!!!!! I seriously love it, I would have a hard time parting with it as well. I actually have the same fabric planned for a bag - great minds. . .

I love your new labels - where did you get them?

Sue said...

WOW! I'm impressed! The bag is beautiful and your sewing and fabric selection are exquisite.

Cheryl said...

I too love the fabric combo you have done and I like the added touch in front with the eyelets and the bow. Very cute! Love your new labels too. I am with AmyLou, where did you get them?

Karen said...

What a gorgeous bag! I would have had trouble letting it go. Maybe you should make one for yourself just like it!