Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beautiful gifts!

Things have been so crazy around here the past week. Kids are sick, husband is sick, I am sick! Is it summer yet? I also have a craft show this friday that between the sickness,  I have been trying to sew for. I think I am going to have enough done but.....why do I feel like I dont! Anyway, I had to take time to do this quick post to tell you about this wonderful swap I did. Sue from Berkshire Cottage has this amazingly beautiful daughter who knits. She made her mom a pair of fingerless gloves and Sue posted about them. I loved them! So I proposed a swap. Something from my store for the gloves. Well I got the goves friday and can I tell you how much I love them!!!! They are simply stunning. I had to work all weekend and of course I had to show them of to all the girls. NO ONE could believe that a young girl had made them. They look so profesional. I seriously wear them all the time. I think I may have to buy another pair from her....the ones I got are so super soft in black....I think I want another color. Kaleigh, you are such a beautiful, talented young lady!!!! I mailed your "thing" out today so I just hope you love it as much as I love the gloves!!!


♥ ya
Christina


ps:  AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT MY 2 YEAR OLD DID WITH MY CAMERA CARD  I WILL TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM!

3 comments:

trisha too said...

These sound great--I'd love to see!!

:)

Sue said...

Christina, you made Kaleigh's day! She's looking forward to one of your beautiful bags. I'll post a pic when she gets it in.

Sue said...

*Kaleigh*
Aww, *blush* thank you!! I'm glad you like them!!

I got my bag in today!! I was so excited, I tore apart the package at the mailbox! ;) I couldn't be happier! It's SOO adorable and the material is PERFECT!! I used it tonight, actually, and just love it!
Thanks again!
~*Kaleigh*~