Friday, June 25, 2010

More Bags!

I have to say I love Amy's Show and Tell Friday's....it keeps me motivated to get my stuff done. Here's some new bags I did this week...


a messenger bag....

another one of these....I need a name for it but havent come up with one yet!

another recessed zip top....

back zip pocket


my newest pattern.....a pleated hobo

recessed zip top....
and my must have.....lots of pockets!!!!

can't wait to see what everyone else was up too!!

♥ Christina

ps: just a side note....all bags are designed and made by me!

13 comments:

Larri said...

Love all the pockets! Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing! :o)

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

I love that you used such great colors and all those pockets! Very nice:)

carol said...

I'd love to know where you get your patterns or do you make your own.

Laurie said...

Love love love these purses Cristina! And Amen to pockets! Beautiful job!

Miri said...

The fabrics in the first and third quilt are exquisite...they look like vintage barkcloth!

Beautiful bags!

Michelle said...

Beautiful bags! I admire your ability to design your won.

p.s.phyllis sews said...

WOW! great work!!!!

Carla said...

Lucky girl with 2 new bags! All those pockets are perfect too. You can never have enough.

Dayna said...

All of these are absolutely fabulous! Is the second one big enough to be a weekender bag?

Pleeeeeease do a tutorial some day for the recessed zipper! :-)

Kristen said...

Really cute bags!

Sarah Craig said...

Gorgeous bags! I used to make bags, before the quilting bug bit me, but yours are really special!!

trisha too said...

these are awesome!!

Sue said...

Beautiful bags; cool patterns! You are amazingly talented, my friend!