Friday, December 4, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things.....

Gloria Jeans Sleigh Ride! a wonderful chocolate coffee peppermint mix....in a milkshake style.....YUMMY!




Noel Scent from Bath and Body...a sweet warm sugar smell. Simply devine!  They only come out with this at Christmas so stock up!





Candy Canes............no explanation needed!





Real Ugg boots....dont own a pair...but oh, I soooo want too. Put one foot in this baby and you will see why!






Stockings all hung by the chimney with care (hand sewn by me of course)






O' Christmas Tree how beautiful are you!





the real meaning of Christmas!




and last but not least......snuggling with my boys in front of a fire and watching all the Christmas movies!

so what are some of YOUR favorite things?

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

great post! I love Christmas! I think I need some hot chocolate now. :)

Cheryl said...

Christina,
good to see you posting again.
some of your faves are mine too. Love your tree and stockings.

Tipper said...

I see all I need to do was drop by here and I would have found my spirit earlier : ) Love your favorite things-and the necklace on the way is adorable too.