Monday, January 26, 2009

My weekend!

I thought I'd share my weekend with you. We spent all day Saturday and Sunday at wrestling tournaments. Both my boys play for West York Boys Club. They are doing really well since this is their first year.

Brogan is on the right....doesn't he look fierce? He lost by 2 points in this match.....


and pinned this wrestler in the first round on his second match!


Austin is on top.....he did sooo good in his match....

they were giving everything they had....


he was so close to pinning him a couple of times..
but in the end he lost by 7 points.

They both won bronze for 3rd place. Do I need to tell you how proud I am of them?!!!!

Next match is February 1st.....GO BULLDOGS!

3 comments:

April Feagley said...

I remember those days! My son wrestled for three years (ages 7, 8and 9). Those were long, long days. I stumbled upon your blog while googling Sew Love Fabrics on Etsy (my new favorite fabric shop).

Sue said...

I can literally "smell" the testosterone way over here!

trisha too said...

very good, congratulations!!

artwork update:
before I start gluing down images, let me know if you'd prefer 3 small 6x6 (one baseball, one football, one boxing), or the larger size (it's 12 by 16 inches) incorporating all three sports.

i'm looking at your bags, and they're all great! i really like the 54 book bag, 32 blue buckle, and 29 multi-stripe. it's true, there's probably too much stuff in my bag . . .