Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Award!


I am so excited to announce that I have won an "Editors Choice" award for having a creative and crafty blog. Lewis Leong...an editor at Craft Corners, which is part of Become.com’s blogging network saw my site and liked it. Craft Corners is a great website for crafters of any level. They have some amazing tutorials and posts. My favorite is a DIY Magazine Storage Holder

I mean seriously....aren't these just amazing!?!! They actually show you how to do it too....as if I need any more projects.....lol! I cant wait to make some!


I also love, love, love the post about Organizing Your Craft Room!

WOW!!! I wish she would come to my house and organize my craft area...ya'll don't even want to see the messes I create!

Once again I want to thank Craft Corners for thinking my stuff is cool enough for them! Go check out their website...you wont be disappointed!!

♥ Christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out and keep making your beautiful bags!