Thursday, February 12, 2009

WINNER!

I cant believe its over...I didn't even get the chance to sign up for everything! I got sick over the weekend and missed probably about the last 300 entries :( I think I ran to my computer this morning to see if I had won...nothing yet....maybe?

but on to the good stuff..by way of random generator....(thank you so much Natalie for showing me how to do this)....the winner is.......#183 DonnaJ. Congratulations, I hope you love and enjoy the bag as much as I did making it!


ok...now I'm off to check my email again!

xoxo~Christina

4 comments:

xashee's corner said...

big CONGRATS to the lucky winner! :)
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY day!

Terri said...

Congratulations Donna J.

This was a blast!

Sue said...

I know the winner will LOVE the bag as much as I love mine!

trisha too said...

i can't wait to get my bag, all your things are SO nice!
:)