who gave birth to two beautiful girls,
And these are the reasons I love her
1. Patience: Lord Almighty who else could drive from Charlotte, NC to California with 3 kids and 2 dogs in a pick up...with one daughter (take a guess who) with her feet in her lap and singing her lungs out to her walkman. I mean really...how many times did you hear "We got the beat" by the Go'Gos?
2. Love: For letting me make my mistakes (does the name Keith Simms ring a bell?.. for that matter how about the entire year I was 16.
3. Faith: For always believing that I would eventually realize my mistakes! Some of them I still won't admit to!
4. Compassion: For being my shoulder to cry on, vent on and just take about any frustration I have out on.
5. And finally....for telling me constantly that you love me and that you are proud of me........
THE FEELINGS MUTUAL!!!
I LOVE YOU MOM......HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!