Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm so excited!!

Well I took the plunge and signed up to do a show.....a big show....this fall.  I am going to be in the York Women's Show at the York County Fairgrounds.  It is the biggest event of its kind on the East Coast!!! I am so excited to be a part of this. They showcase everything from makeup...to fashion....to decorating....all for the woman! It is a great way to meet all the local business and really get to networking. They do all the advertising for you and your business...from the web to newspaper...to RADIO!!!  Can you imagine? I think I would have a heart attack if I heard my business name on the radio. I have so much sewing to do to get ready for this but I cannot wait! Go check it out and if you live anywhere near this......you have to come. I will be giving away tickets for the show later on so check back. When you go on the site click on "Exhibitors" and scroll down to Clothing and Accessories and you will see ME!!!  Did I say I was excited?



♥ Christina

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so happy for you! This must be a lot of fun, and I'm sure you'll do a great job! Wish I could be there!

Rach said...

I love the Women's expos. They're great for local business. good luck with everything.