Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eans Room Part 1

My Little Man was getting to big for the crib so I decided to get him a toddler bed. In the process I decided to redo his room. :)  I wanted a nice dresser I could paint and something to put his toys on soooo....I went yard sale'ing and this is what I found.


I found this dresser with 5 drawers that were in perfect condition for $15! As you can see I had already started to paint it when I thought about taking a before pic.

I also found this for $15 (can ya believe it???) and just wait til you see what I've done with it!
and his toddler bed. I found this on craiglist for $30. Its so cute.
Little Man likes it!


I got fabric and am making his curtains and bedspread. I even made him a dust ruffle for the crib...hysterical huh?!  I'll post the results when I'm done.

♥ Christina

No comments: