Monday, January 25, 2010

Will it work?

Okay, so I was up late the other night (little man WOULD NOT sleep) and I watched this infomercial. I got totally hooked. Now I'm thinking I need to buy this.

The workouts looked cool and somewhat do-able...............but I dont know. I mean, I do belong to a gym that I NEVER go to and I do have the Windsor Pilates DVD along with the Burn DVD's and some other Kathy Smith DVD's.  I hate this. I hate excercising and dieting and all the other stuff that goes with it. I guess I should just get back into running again......but this does look cool!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Some friends of ours have this and they are faithful to doing the workouts. They are pretty intense workouts. There is yoga involved and something else. Diet changes, I think. Anyhow, this friend of ours lost like over 40 pounds doing this and now is training for a triathalon.

Personally, I think you can do this with what you have already. Get up and go to the gym. I know it's hard. I do it every morning and do it begrudgingly. I do it because I want to be healthy and because and want to lose 20 lbs. YOU CAN DO IT CHRISTINE!! Email me, I would be happy to share what we are doing.

Terri said...

It does work..confuses the muscles so they don't get use to the same things...Personal results vary to the person's dedication to the program. Don't give up. Do what you can do and as you progress you will be able to follow the program all the way. Congratulations to the new healthier you!